Total Pageviews

Friday 25 April 2014

Harry

One misty morning it was Easter Sunday, I got up and got dressed to go outside to play , all of a sudden I saw a colourful Easter egg. So I went over to investigate the egg. I thought to myself what could this be? So I went inside to get a magnifying glass to have a closer look, however I couldn’t find the egg when I came back, so I said to myself “How bizarre!”  I turned around and saw a huge dragon and legged it inside and hid under my bed.  Suddenly, I heard a smash … 

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Harry, great control of punctuation and some great descriptive words. Good verb choices in 'legged it' and 'investigate'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the detailed descriptions, followed by a quick verb "legged it", which is exactly what I would have done in your shoes! great work Harry!

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.