Total Pageviews

Friday 25 April 2014

Heather and Tanya

Hi, I’m Meg the marvellous magpie, have you ever looked at something shimmering and think ‘OMG I want it so badly!’ Well that’s happening to me, there’s this egg on the inside of the window sill and the people that live there have gone on holiday (yes!) I have a plan. Gliding gracefully through the letter box I use my beak senses to track down my precious and make it be MINE!
I soar straight for the window sill however it isn’t there! I’m searching up, down, left, right and centre but I can’t find the egg …
Finally I give up. What a shame!                               

1 comment:

  1. Good punctuation, alliteration and descriptive language girls.

    Be careful with your tense girls (looked and think - past tense would be looked and thought)

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.