Total Pageviews

Friday 25 April 2014

Mayeda

Happy Easter! My name is Nettle Hogwarts and I’d like to tell you a story. It all starts with my clever mum.  My mum, whilst making breakfast on Easter morning, gave me a simple challenge, a challenge I thought would be eeeeeeezy! How wrong was I! She told me to look after a shiny egg. Yep, an egg. She also said that I had to watch it properly! So I did. I decorated it with a pink fluffy ballerina tutu. I drew a face of a doggie because it was my favourite pet, and gave it a home. The next day it was gone! I searched everywhere but I couldn’t find the egg. Suddenly I heard a tweet! Was the egg hatched? Or was it just me? As I followed the tweet I saw something yellow! It was a baby hen! I called mum and dad and they adored it! Well I had to admit it was kinda cute. Well that’s my story! Good bye and the end!

1 comment:

  1. How fantastic, an egg that hatched! Great use of questions and general punctuation. Also excellent use of complex and deliberately short sentences. (Kinda is not a word it should be 'kind of cute'

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.