Total Pageviews

Friday 25 April 2014

Tina and Millie W

Missing Easter egg
Reward offered if found
On Easter Sunday the Easter bunny left my wonderful daughter Daisy a marvellous, colourful egg, however somebody has stolen it!
If you find it please contact me (Daisy’s Dad) at: 077 832 643 92 or 555 832 477 10
She quotes:
“I searched and searched but I could not find my egg!”
The egg in question is purple and green with pink daisies on it.
The thief was riding a yellow Bob the builder tricycle and was wearing an Elmo jumper.

A reward of £8 will be given to the person who finds poor Daisy’s egg before it’s too late!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to use the prompt as a poster to find the egg. I do wonder if Daisy had eaten the egg immediately though!

    As good writers can you edit one of your sentences to make it a complex sentence ?

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.