Total Pageviews

Friday 2 May 2014

Creepy Cupboard by Kelly and Eva

One DARK STORMY NIGHT, a twirling tornado ruined a mansion as colossal as a skyscraper. Crash! The cupboard fell onto the slippery, mushy ground.
The next morning. I was walking to school. I saw a wrecked mansion. Unhurriedly I strode to it and when I opened the cupboard door…
“Aaaaaarrrrrrrrhhhhhhhh!” I screamed
A luminous green hand, with long sharp nails, pulled me in it ate me.

 My mum came rushing. The school lessons were over. She looked everywhere. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a cupboard, she opened it. She was eaten…

3 comments:

  1. I liked how you set the scene at the beginning and your use of short sentences helps to reinforce drama. I would like you to think of another word for 'unhurriedly'. There's a comma missing in the luminious green sentence, where? Mrs. Weeks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the missing comma is luminous,green and you also might need a capital letter for Green.
      Kerry

      Delete
  2. That certainly was a creepy cupboard Kelly and Eva! I loved your use of the word 'luminous', what a great vocabulary choice! I also liked your simile 'As colossal as a sky scraper'.

    Keep up the great writing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.