Total Pageviews

Friday 9 May 2014

Georgina


THE BEE STRIKES AGEN!  

 

It all started when I came back from holiday, there was a giant bee in my bed room!

It was ginormous! The biggest bee I have ever seen in my life, we have no idea how it got in here. Mum thinks I lifted my window open but I couldn’t have lifted my window open as I never have my window open.

Dad thought it was living in the loft all along, “It has happened before with me, be careful not to get stung as this bee is the queen bee.”

I am worried that there could be a swarm of bees above us and we have their QUEEN…

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Georgina,
    Thank you for entering this week's 100 Word Challenge.
    I enjoyed reading your story.
    I'm not a big fan of bees! I think I'd have the same concern as you about there being a swarm of bees overhead!
    I look forward to reading more adventures from you.

    Keep up the good work.

    Mary @ Team 100 WC

    Ireland

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.