Total Pageviews

Friday 2 May 2014

Guss Guss by James



     One gloomy day my mum sent me to granddad Dave’s farm. When it was dinner I heard granddad talking about someone called Guss Guss on the phone. After dinner I went round the back of the farm and in the barn there were weird symbols on a cupboard. When I opened the cupboard there was a monster that looked like a black hair ball, it was the scariest thing I have ever seen. Suddenly the door flung open, it was granddad Dave. I had to go and hide but Guss Guss has escaped! What was I to do? Two weeks later Guss Guss had destroyed half of America.

The world is doomed!   

1 comment:

  1. James, Some very good description e.g gloomy day, the door flung open. I was intrigued by weird symbols on the cupboard but I would have used something other than a monster in the cupboard e.g something I had never seen before.
    Well done and scary ending. Mrs. Weeks

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.