Total Pageviews

Friday 2 May 2014

Jessica

Today is the day I got to go to work with dad. “Hello Dad, am I still coming to work with you today?”
“Yes Lorain you are.” I rapidly rushed up the stairs, I chose my lovely purple t-shirt, and my sky light blue jeans to wear “Hurry up Lorain!”
“Coming.”
We skidded out the door, to the black Jaguar car and raced up the road. We finally arrived at the office. Dad says,
“Go make the tea will you.” I found the tea room and the cupboard but there were no cups… just a hole! Stupidly I climbed into the cupboard and fell down the hole. Where was I? It looked like a forest.

“Help!”…

1 comment:

  1. Well done Jessica. Certainly intriguing. Some excellent description 'rapidly rushed, skidded out of the door'. Your language added to the speed and excitment of the theme. Mrs. Weeks

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.