Total Pageviews

Friday 2 May 2014

Joseph

On a hot, sunny day I was playing football with my friends in my garden. However, the ball went flat. So I went up too my room to get the foot pump out my cupboard. But my cupboard was so big I had to get inside it. Then out of nowhere my older brother (who I hate) locked me inside it! So what do I do now? I can’t play football and pump the ball up. I grabbed my pump and smashed open the door and got the ball and pumped it up. But my friends were all gone. Have they opened the cupboard door as well?

1 comment:

  1. I would like to have heard how you felt locked inside the cupboard.. I'd hate it! Remember too much has oo... so what would you use for went up t...? Mrs. Weeks

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.