Total Pageviews

Friday 9 May 2014

Mary


The Bumble be song

I’m a buzzy bee my name is B,

 I zoom around the hive never asking why I sing my favourite song buzz buzz.

 I put my toosh on flowers yellow ones the most collecting lots of pollen to take back to the swarm.

My favourite hobby making sweeeet honey.

I see people on the floor eating yummy food.

I sit on a girls shoulder she turns and looks at me look at me then suddenly she screams “ahhhh mummyyy there’s a giant bee on me!”

 (sing really fast) she flicks me she swats me she kicks me.

So I get scared sting here and that’s the end of B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.