Total Pageviews

Friday 2 May 2014

Sneak Thief! By Temi


Creaking open the old, wooden door, sniffing to get a clue, as what to expect for dinner. I sneaked into the dining room, picked up a plate and helped myself from the pot sitting on the hotplate. I gulped down the brown, gooey mess of food then carefully left the room, going back the way I came, trying not to be seen.   I quietly got back into bed.
Brown! I heard my name being shouted, I wondered, why? Suddenly the housemaster appeared, hauled me downstairs, asked the reason I was in the dining room, when I should have been asleep.

He made me open the cupboard door, I spotted the camera. Caught red- handed!  

2 comments:

  1. How unlucky were you Temi! Well written with a good choice of powerful verbs e.g. hauled. I love the ending. Well done. Mrs. Weeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Temi,
    A wonderful 100WC story with a true beginning, middle and end which is hard to achieve in just 100 words! Loved how you used lots of description, too. I enjoyed reading this a lot - keep up the excellent work!
    Laura A, Team100, Luxembourg

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.