Total Pageviews

Friday 2 May 2014

Spirit By Tina

Spirit
     I always wondered what was in that cupboard at school but now I wish I never found out.
It all started one rainy afternoon, when I was at school. I remember going to the toilet but on my way I discovered, once again, the mysterious cupboard. It seemed so strange, it was just calling my name.

Out of instinct, carefully watching for people around, I tip-toed over and twisted the doorknob. As I opened the cupboard door it flung open, inside was the most unusual beast you could imagine. Fear. It swallowed me up and I died. My spirit lifted, and three years later, here I am, sitting in my old bedroom, a spirit.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear Tina, you looked real to me today! Some good choice of verbs. Read through to check any words missed e.g. now I wish I .... Well done Mrs. Weeks 'alive!'

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.