Total Pageviews

Friday 2 May 2014

Stuck in the cupboard by Emmanuel



I went into the garage and I was looking for my stash of toys, I careful reach with my hand  to get a Spongebob toy,  suddenly I got stuck in the cupboard,  I was banging on the door to get out.  I was shouting out for my mum  but she couldn’t hear me because she was down stairs. But I remembed my brother was outside.  I shouted “Bob! Bob! Then someone was there, I could hear foot steps,  it was my dad, he put all his muscle to try and open it,  but he needs the key . So he rushed down stairs to get the key , it then got me  out.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Emmanuel, one of my greatest fears! Some good use of language and punctuation. What's missing the other side of Bob!? So glad your's had a happy ending. Well done. Mrs. Weeks

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.