Total Pageviews

Friday 2 May 2014

THE CUPBOARD DOOR by Cydni



Last night I had a sleepover with my 3 best friends. They came round at 6:00pm, to unpack for the exciting night ahead! We got ready for bed, Jessica walked slowly down the stairs because the lights were out. She wanted to turn them on … so she opened the cupboard door… and Jessica heard a noise from inside the door.  Next she zoomed up the stairs, and locked the bedroom door. She didn't want to tell us what was wrong. I tried and tried to phone my mum but it wouldn't let me! What was I to do?

2 comments:

  1. Oh Cyndi.. I'm scared. Certainly wouldn't be the first time we've dashed somewhere because we're scared would it! When you're writing use the word rather than number e.g. six o'clock. Well done. Mrs. Weeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cydni
    What a scarey story! You built up the suspense nicely, starting out with a fun sleepover and then changing the mood of your story. I like the way you ended with a question, it made me think of all of the options available to you in that situation.
    Miss T team 100wc

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.