Total Pageviews

Friday 2 May 2014

The hand by Jafna

One frightening night I, Olivia, was left alone at home whilst my parents went to hospital. The next morning as I went down the clackety stairs. I noticed mum and dad still hadn’t come home and my little sister Sally stated crying “I want mummy and daddy!”
“I’m sorry Sally but they can’t come yet.” Then my sister said she was hungry so I went to the huge kitchen to get us both breakfast. However, when I came back to the lounge she was outside. “Sally! Come back here now!” I screamed “6 year olds do not leave the house without permission or an adult.”

“Sorry!” Sally exclaimed. That night, as I put sally to sleep, the phone rang so I went to get it. On my way I noticed a tapping in the cupboard …and when I opened the cupboard door …a hand reached out to me …

1 comment:

  1. Jafna, some good use of vocabulary. I would like to have known what happened to your parents and why they went to hospital rather than a hand reaching from a cupboard. Check your proper nouns, what do they need? Mrs. Weeks (like the name of your sister... ha ha)

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.