Total Pageviews

Friday 2 May 2014

The monstrous cupboard by Tanya and Georgina


“Mum I can’t find my football kit!”
“Well look in the cupboard”
Hi I’m Ashley, as you can tell I love football, today is my special football tournament and I can’t find my kit ,basically I can’t find anything in my room because my room is a muddle, my mum is so annoying because she never helps me find my stuff I know what you’re  thinking , tidy my room.  Well it’s not easy. I will look in the cupboard and there it is my kit. wow it’s a whirl pool. “ahhhhhhhhhhh! ”

“mum mum mum” I think  I will die (WHAT HAPPENS NEXT)…

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you talk to your reader.. I know what you're thinking. Next time think of another word for stuff. Well done girls. Mrs. Weeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your story and particularly the way you have used the 'writer's voice' to talk to the reader. I can picture your room! and this was possible because of your descriptive writing. Read over to check for punctuation- this helps the reader with the story flow.
    Keep up your writing
    John C
    Australia

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.