Total Pageviews

Friday 9 May 2014

Tina


R.I.P BUSBY

Bumbling along the windy windy road looking for somewhere to stay

With Fields of flowers that I can devour

*yaaawwn!* but maybe I’ll do that another day

I sit down on a bench and close my eyes, little do I know that I will die

A vast elephant of a person is about to park themselves upon me

SQUISH!

Rest in peace poor little bee

“I’m going to heaven” whimpered he

Busby is dead and now I can see

That busby, will go to heaven and fly, fly free.

1 comment:

  1. really good rhythm & rhyme have you ever tried writing a happy poem? Heather

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.