Total Pageviews

Friday 2 May 2014

Trapped in the cupboard by Emad



One blazing hot day I said to my dad “Can I play football?” He replied “yes!” So I went out to play. After a while, I went back in, I strolled to the kitchen and when I slowly opened the cupboard door BANG! It was a portal to chocolate land! I was amazed! There was chocolate everywhere but how did I get here? I could see the gooey, scrumptious chocolaty hearts, I also saw the amazing tasty cars. I couldn’t believe my eyes! There was mouth-watering chocolate buildings!  But I had to go back my house. That was a fantastic hot day!         

3 comments:

  1. Emad, this reminded me of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe visiting Willie Wonka's chocolate factory! Some good use of language "I couldn't believe my eyes!" Certainly a mouth-watering short story. Well done. Mrs. Weeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emad, well done on this story, I would really like to visit chocolate land! What I liked most about your story was the description like 'blazing hot' and 'gooey, scrumptious' it really made your writing come alive. Keep up the good work!

    Jacqui (Team 100)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.